- A unique gallery of American Handcrafted Kaleidoscopes complemented by an environment
of American produced Art Glass, Mirrors and Glass Jewelry. It is the continuation and down sizing of one of America’s
Top Retailer of American Crafts.
- A guide to art glass and crystal around the World.
Including extensive links lists for galleries, studios, museums, sources of information, events,
organizations, publications, and more.
- A group of craftspeople and artists located in rural Maryland,
creating quality handcrafted items such as hand blown glass, original prints, paintings, pottery, and more.
We host three self-guided studio tours a year, in the spring, fall and winter.
- Stage and street performers, artisans, professional actors and
stagehands who recreate the look and feel of an english renaissance village. Located 1 hour north of
Syracuse, NY on Lake Ontario.
- A recreation of a 16th century English village. Our village is named
Revel Grove, and is set on a beautiful 25-acre wooded site with 85 acres of free parking. The village
consists of craft and food booths, performers, artists and craftspeople, five pubs, ten major stages,
a jousting arena and lots of games.
- Virginia’s only art show devoted to hot glass artistry. Hot glass artists from
across the region exhibit and selling their work in one location. Live demonstrations of glassblowing, flame working,
bead making, sand casting, slumping and fusing by various regional artists.
- Steve Fenstermacher's website Art In Glass shows a variety of Steve's works, including
translucent and opalescent colors to add to an already beautiful crystal clear molten glass creating unique gifts and
awards just for your company or special event. Steve has an incredible talent for taking a simple corporate logo, and
recreating it in glass.
- The largest hand-crafted Chainmaile Company in the Northeast United States.